The Business Challenge
Our client, a leading provider of wholesale, retail, and custom jewelry, was looking to update and redefine their customer experience while matching technology and end-to-end process design. Key areas of focus were:
- Contact center operations and other client-facing functions
- Customer insights
- Reporting /analytics
- Technology/business capabilities
Infinite Green completed workshops with stakeholders to define and align on key experience attributes.
A 3-year roadmap was developed with a staged and sequenced plan encompassing people, process, technology, and the right set of operational metrics. This accelerated the company’s ability to operationalize an enterprise-wide journey around significant revenue growth, operational effectiveness, and foundational changes to the way they do business in alignment with their desired customer experience strategy.
- Voice of the Internal Customer
- Delivery, Facilitation
- Focus Groups
- Journey Mapping
- Trend Analysis
- Employee Survey
- Service Design
- Customer Centric Portals
We provided organizational design and phone system design recommendations that centralized operations support and allowed the customer to reach the right advisor at the right time, every time.
- Through centralizing contact center functions, the client provided a more streamlined customer experience. Contact center utilization improved by 30% while also increasing NPS.
- Chat was implemented as a new customer-facing channel, receiving over 14,000 chat interactions annually.
- An Expert Bar was introduced for high-level support opportunities to achieve higher energy and teamwork, promote transparency, and enable proximity learning.