The Business Challenge
The employee IT support experience was a continuous pain point for a global medical device and health care company, with excessive contact rates and unfavorable sentiment. To improve the IT support experience and address employee pain points, the company needed to understand the holistic employee journey and prioritize feedback.
To understand the ongoing pulse of the employees, we introduced a Voice of (Internal) Customer program which included customer journey mapping, survey development and implementation, analyzing feedback, service design, and reporting enhancements, while establishing foundational framework to ensure sustainability.
- Voice of the (Internal) Customer
- Delivery, Facilitation
- Focus Groups
- Journey Mapping
- Trend Analysis
- Employee Survey
- Service Design
- Customer Centric Portals
Quantity and quality of employee feedback drastically improved with growth of +10 points over baseline.
- A new survey was implemented using Net Promoter Score (NPS) methodology
- As feedback was reviewed and analyzed, trends that were discovered were prioritized and addressed through service design
- Employee-facing communications were revised to be customer-centric, and portal resources were updated to reduce the need for IT support
- An alert management program was established for immediate service recovery and to address gaps in existing processes
- Scorecards and automated dashboards were developed to provide better visibility to performance and overall customer perception
- Quantity and quality of employee feedback drastically improved with growth of +10 points over baseline